I am so lucky..........I have friends who take such good care of me! Recently, I was blessed with chocolate treats of the gluten free variety!
The first: a Fudge Brownie that lasted quite a long time, and was delicious topped with a little ice cream! How's that for a decadent afternoon treat! This brownie was made and packaged by French Meadow Bakery in Minneapolis. Website: www.frenchmeadow.com
After further examining the label, I also find it to be dairy free, yet processed in a facility that processes coconut and soy. So, if you're looking for dairy free, as well as gluten free: try and find one!
The second came a couple weeks later, when another friend asked if I knew there was a French Chocolatier living right here in Burnsville? This little tasty treat was called a French Nugget: filled with almonds, honey and raisins, and of course Dark Chocolate!!! This was one that I needed/wanted to savor for a couple of days: rich and chewy!! Their website: www.FrenchNugget.com manufactured in Burnsville, MN.
So, if you are looking for a way to indulge in the chocolate, I'd highly recommend either of these little yummies!
It's always a good day, when there is chocolate involved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What would you suggest for quick snacks?!
ReplyDeleteHey there, thanks for the question: There are a couple of tasty crackers available in gluten free options: NutThins made by the almond company: Blue Diamond. Quite good, and enjoyed by all, even those not needing G-Free. Also, Glutino crachers: most similar to a traditional saltine. Great addition to chili or with a slice of cheese. And lastly, Crunchmaster makes a wonderful crunchy cracker available at Costco or Sam's: good for dipping or topping with salami or cheese or your favorite dip.
ReplyDeleteAnd of course, fresh fruit and vegetables are always a good snack. Plus, I'm really enjoying string cheese as a healthy snack too!
Thanks for asking!