Sunday, April 11, 2010

Relax

Welcome to My Blog!

Perhaps you have recently been recommended a Gluten Free Lifestyle. Before you panic and wonder: "How will I ever succeed at this?" Remember the list of what you CAN eat far outweighs the list of "not."

I'm sure you've heard the recommendation for all consumers searching for healthy nutrition: stay on the outside of the supermarket. This advice is now more important than ever. Every fruit, vegetable, and fresh meat or fish is gluten free. The challenges lie in our quest for quick meals, largely prepared for consumption in 30 minutes or less. Good News! Quick meals are still possible with a little planning ahead!

Depending on where you are in this process, sampling the variety of gluten free products on the market can be a costly as well as tasteless endeavor. Future blogs will feature lists of my Top Ten gluten free products on the market, recipes, advice for dining out, links to to recommended sites, as well as guest posts from other professionals in nutrition and the benefits of living without gluten in your diet.

I look forward to sharing information that I have learned as well as hearing from your journey: trials and triumphs on the road to a healthier you!

MN G-Free Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment