Anyone who lives a gluten free lifestyle has suffered through life without pizza, or good tasting pizza for sure!
And then there was Udi's Pizza Crust. The ever-so-kind-and-helpful staff at Valley Natural Foods in Burnsville, MN introduced me to Udi's products and then there was light! I tried the mixes and the frozen varieties and the even popular English muffin pizza, all of which left me wanting. Edible, not great.
Stored in the freezer case, about $5 for 2 pre-made crusts, Udi's is the best I've tried. I like my crust a little thin and crispy and these fit the bill.
Now I add a little canned pizza sauce, a few green olives, a sprinkle of feta, and a couple of cooked shrimp: I feel like one of the family again! Of course, there are days when pepperoni and mozzarella work too! Be as creative as your tastes allow!
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment